Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas everyone!  We had a nice quiet holiday at home and ate too much food.  Simon has to work tonight so Christmas is over for us already.  I hope you all enjoyed your holidays however you like to celebrate them.  I am already thinking about the New Year and my resolutions.  Simon and I both want to lose some weight and pay off some bills.  We want to get in better shape and feel better.  I want to see us get more spanking time in too.  We've let life get in the way of that too much this year.  I am grateful Simon and I are together and finally living in the same house.  I am grateful for our cute little house and our two cats, our families and our friends near and far.  We wish you all a wonderful holiday and a fabulous New Year!

 ~Jeanette & Simon~




1 comment: