Monday, September 3, 2012

Just A Quick Post

No spanking action here this week.  Just a quick note so you all don't think I am dead.  Friday I was so sick I wished I was dead.  Either my new medication made me sick or I had a stomach bug or both.  My doctor put me back on my old medicine since I was feeling sick all week.  Now we don't know what I am going to take.  Sigh.

Simon is hopefully working quite a bit this week.  He has been going through a temp agency and it varies a lot.  He had an interview last week for a full time job with another company and they had him go do the drug screening.  Cross your fingers he gets it!

At some point, I am going to need to decide what I want to be when I grow up too.  I just don't see my current job being one I can retire from in 30 or 40 years.  My problem is I don't know what I want to do and I have a hard time staying focused on one thing.  I lose interest easily.  I think that's a by-product of a medical condition I have and the medication that treats it. 

Well, I am going to go make dinner before I ramble on any farther.  I just wanted to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment