Sunday, August 26, 2012

Spanked Warm and Rosy

I was napping and minding my own business.  Simon was watching stupid baseball on TV, but the game was rained out or whatever and he came up to find me.  He decided it was time for my spanking.  I was not 100% on board with a spanking interupting my nap but I was awake enough to know I better not pass up the moment!

So, pretty much every implement we own gets dumped out on the bed and I try to remember why I like this again.  Oh yeah, because I am crazy.  Got it.  So face down on the bed I go into a pile of pillows.  Simon decides to warm up with the cane.  I yelp that that is NOT a warm up.  (Actually, with practice it can be a great warmup, but we are out of practice!)  He switched to other things that made me squawk then settled on the lovely leather paddle.  It's my favorite.  I got that with some hand spanking for a little bit.  The wooden spoon snuck in some too.  I hate that stingy thing and he likes the noises I make when he uses it. 

Ow! Ow! Hey that hurts! Ow!

Then someone decided I did not need pants. 

Hey!  Those are my personal pants!  I didn't say you could pull them down!  

Oh I need to ask?

Yes you do!

No I don't.  WHACK WHACK WHACK!

OWWWW!

The middle of the spanking is a blur of wooden spoon, bath brush, leather strap, rubber paddle, delrin loop, leather paddle, cane and wooden school paddle.  I think there was a fair amount of swearing in there too.  What is it about canes that suddenly make spankers the swear word police?

Since we've been playing bingo recently he thought it was a good idea to sing that stupid song and keep time with each implement.

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name O!

Luckily several of the nastier ones only got one B-I-N-G-O!  That many with the delrin loop would have knocked the wind out of me.

As we were winding down, he asked if I wanted to finish with the cane.

Maybe.

Do you want to count 12?

Maybe.

Do you want to be done after that?

Maybe.

Twelve lovely cane strokes later I found myself clearing off the dining room table and bending over for "six of the best" with the school paddle.  I tried to convince him six of the medium was enough but I guess that didn't have the same ring to it.  How can you not love a guy who doesn't fall for that?  I am expecting a bruise or two, I need to check later for sure.  The soreness doesn't last long for me but I do still have that warm rosy feeling on my backside.  Sigh.  Happiness.

I love this crazy thing we do.  Even when it hurts and I question why I like it, I still like it.  The pain is still pain, but feels good too.  I yelp and squawk about it and fuss that I am not taking my spanking gracefully enough, but I take everything he gives me.  I don't understand it all and probably never will. but it continues to fascinate me and probably always will. 

7 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay! Tell him I say that if he's going to do that much, he needs to do it more often to make sure you're all warmed up and ready. Deeeefinitely more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More often would be very nice indeed! He ALWAYS thinks he needs every implement to come out every time. If he would only use a couple it wouldn't be as big of a production and maybe he'd do it more often! It's very hard to settle in to a rhythm when he keeps switching it up on me. It's not possible to get bored that way I guess. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Haha, I love the leather paddle too. The wooden spoon? Well I think DH needs to work on it a bit more, he does it to thumpily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia- Our spoon is a nasty stinger. I would be happy to send it to you! Simon can figure out how to many ANY implement a stingy one.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit and I read your introductory post. With the exception of the age, it sounds very much like our dynamic. Of course, you are welcome here. We are all on different paths together but we are a friendly bunch. I include myself because I felt welcome and people keep coming back and reading my posts.
    I will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunnygirl- thank you for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete