Saturday, November 10, 2012

Belated Happy LOL Day!

As always, I am a day late and a dollar short to the party.  I had SUCH good intentions too.  I always do.  Enough of my excuses, just know that I appreciate all who drop by to read my little blog no matter what day it is.  I would love to hear from anyone who wants to comment.  I myself am a serial lurker, so if you want to lurk here go ahead.  I will leave a plate of cookies and a pot of coffee on the table next to the comfy chairs. 

This little blog is my attempt to step out into the world a little more and connect with others who do this thing we do.  Simon and I are learning to be a couple in a day to day relationship after so much time long distance.  Add in learning to be a spanking couple in that day to day relationship and it has some extra ups and downs.  I always worry what to write here.  How much is too much?   Am I going to hurt his feelings?  Will I bore my readers?  Does this make my butt look big?  Oh wait, different worry list.  You get the idea.

I appreciate all who have left kind and welcoming comments here and hope to get to know you all better in the coming year.  Happy LOL Day and many spanks to you all!  :)

~Jeanette~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette,

    Happy LOL7 Day! I'm so glad you joined in the fun.
    I am a regular reader but don't think I have commented before.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hermione. I am glad to be here too! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. LOL better late than never. Happy Belated LOL Day. and many spanks to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles. I am always running late so it's no surprise I was late to this too. Fashionably late? LOL

      Delete
  3. It's Never too late! Happy extended LOL Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it will become an entire holiday weekend event lol. Yeah that's it!

      Delete