Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've Been A Naughty Blogger, Someone Should Spank Me!


I have definitely neglected my blog lately and I do apologize.  It has been a busy month and I have not had a lot of interesting things to say.  Simon is working full time now, a mix of days and evenings that means there are days when I see him for about 5 minutes (at most) when we are both awake.  That is not fun, and I am not used to it yet.  We're still in a spanking slump and we don't know why.  We want to do it, but it just seems like so much work.  Same thing with sex.  I know it's an important part of a relationship and I do miss feeling intimate, but lately it seems like we are never in the mood at the same time.  For either activity.  In a way, I almost wish we had some sort of structure like the discipline couples do.  Maybe then we would not let "us" slide so far. 

I feel like I am disconnected from the community too.  Over the years, I have enjoyed getting to know like-minded spankos online.  I have never been to parties or participated in local kink groups, so the online community has been where I could go to talk to others about TTWD.  For the last year or so I have struggled to find a chat room that I enjoy.  I like a relaxed environment with friendly people who know how to respect boundaries, but still have fun.  I'm not single so I am not interested in meeting a spanker or lover, just making friends and hanging out.  If anyone knows a place they can recommend, please let me know.  I miss chatting and I get lonely when Simon is at work.  And maybe getting back to talking to others who love this will spark something for us and help bring us back to why we love it too. 



2 comments:

  1. i hear you - chatting helps keep me sane too, especially since i'm not married to BIKSS. and he sometimes can't be available.

    email me anytime you like!! i'm happy to keep up a chat via gmail.

    ReplyDelete