Sunday, August 12, 2012

Just Another Spanko with a Blog!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog!  I have finally gotten the nerve up to jump into the blog world.  My name is Jeanette and I am a mid-30's woman living in Washington State with my boyfriend and two very spoiled cats.  It is a D/s relationship where the cats dominate and we submit.  Naturally.

Seriously though, I do not submit to my man and he does not submit to me.  I find this makes me a bit of an odd duck in the spanking blogosphere.  He spanks me because we both enjoy it.  There are no punishments or maintenance spankings in our relationship, not that neither one of us doesn't deserve it... but that is not our dynamic.  I am hoping to find there is room in the spanking world for people like us to be accepted too.

For several years I chatted in spanking chat rooms and lurked on message boards.  My BF and I met on Spank Finder two and a half years ago.  (Thank you Bethie for making that possible for many of us.) I also made some great friends there like Rosie and Mr. Bossy from Fresh n' Wild Sassafras.  (My very favorite blog!)

Now I am trying a blog in my search to connect with others in the community in a grown-up and meaningful way.  I don't know yet what form this blog will take since I don't know yet what form my spanking life will take.  My BF and I met online and we were long distance for our entire relationship until he moved in with me this June.  It is an adjustment to going from living alone for many years to living with someone else.  Add in the spanking twist and it can get interesting! 

I hope to get to know others from all angles of this crazy, wonderful thing we do.  I enjoy learning about other types of spanking relationships and sharing about mine.

So, welcome to my new blog!

~Jeanette~

12 comments:

  1. Welcome Jeanette! I hope you find this community to be warm and welcoming. I look forward to following your blog!

    -Molly Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...for some reason my comment showed up blank. So here we go again. :)

    What I wanted to say was welcome Jeanette! I hope you find this community to be very warm and welcoming.

    -Molly Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Molly Rose! My text somehow got set to white on a white background. Oops! All better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read of your blog on Rosie's site so I came over to say hello and welcome you to blogland.
    Warm Regards, SNP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanette, welcome to blogland!! As I'm sure you saw, your friend Rosie gave you a great shout-out, so that's how I found your blog. I hope you get everything you want out of blogging. From what I've experienced, it's been really wonderful getting so many perspectives and making some great friends along the way, as well.

    I wouldn't call you an "odd duck" at all. I started off with my boyfriend, purely spanking for fun. It wasn't until later that we tested the waters with submission, but sometimes we still do it just for kicks (smacks...rather! ha). Anyway, I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNP and Riley- Thank you both for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie sent me here too.
    Welcome Jeanette. there are a lot of people out here living a D/s relationship with their cats. And they (the people, not the cats) like spanking too. So, you will fit in fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bas! Like they say, cats are just little Doms with fur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are of the just fun spanking variety as well! Welcome to blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL on the cats. A great first line to a blog. :)

    Nothing wrong with being a spanko without the submission I would say that we are headed in that direction ourselves (despite my name).

    ReplyDelete