Monday, August 13, 2012

My Frustrations are Frustrated

I have been, well, a bit of a bitch lately.  Everything seems to irritate me.  Work, home, myself.  It all makes me cranky.  I have a vacation coming up next week and I desperately need it.  I need spanked as desperately as I need a vacation.  Somebody has been too tired for spanking lately.  Not me.  What do you do when your partner is just not feeling the spanking mojo?  Currently I pout and bitch and get irritable and cranky.  How's that working for me? Yeah... not so great.  Even saying I need it is not working right now.  Men are so difficult.  One minute they chase you around the house with a bathbrush, the next you can't get a spanking even if you back into an open hand.  What's a girl to do?

To top it off, he wanted me to read him my blog post from yesterday.  How can I properly bitch if I have to read it out loud?  Sheesh. 

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my man.  I am just feeling a little spank cranky right now and I really thought when he moved in that would put an end to my spank crankies once and for all.  I guess real life doesn't quite work that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment